INPA & neurorehabilitation
The independent sector providers over half of all available beds for people requiring neurorehabilitation, as a result of acquired or traumatic brain injury and long-term neurological conditions. INPA is made up of 18 of these independent providers.
Our members work to ensure the best possible care and support is provided in services offering neurorehabilitation. Through INPA, independent providers share experiences and expertise, knowledge and best practice. All members undergo thorough self-validation and we visit each provider to ensure our standards are continuing to be met.
This is not an additional inspection, as all members are subject to regular checks by the regulator CQC, however, it is a chance to further share expertise and best practice.
- We will raise the profile of the benefits of neurorehabilitation amongst those in positions of influence.
- We will embrace and learn from our members by providing a forum to share and collaborate for the benefit of those needing neurorehabilitation services.
- We aim to improve understanding of what good neurorehabilitation looks like and ensure it is available to all those who need it.
- We will provide a voice for independent neurorehabilitation providers.
- We commit to enhancing the delivery of best practice and innovation in neurorehabilitation.
- There are a number of different workstreams operating to meet our objectives. Find out more about our research and lobbying.
Being an INPA member
With our collective voice, we ensure the views & perspectives of independent neurorehab providers are heard. We can join, contribute too and raise debates on key subjects such as outcome measurements, fee structures and regulation.